December 02, 2020
I totally understand.
Not only do you have the hard decision of picking your favorite print for you space, then you have to determine which size to order. So many decisions! 🧐
Trust me, before I started The Sunset Shop I had no clue that there were tips and tricks to picking artwork size. I hands down can tell you that I've learned from experience...and my own errors in my house. Because there's nothing like finally picking a piece of artwork that you love, hanging it on your wall, only to realize the size doesn't look quite right...or worse, it's way too small for the space...duoh!!!
So I'm here to help with a couple of my tips and tricks!
1) First and foremost, pick the location in your space where you want artwork.
2) Measure the available wall space for the print to hang, as well as the furniture it will hang over.
3) Use the rule of 2/3rd. Any piece of artwork that you would like to hang centered above a piece of furniture (i.e. couch, bed) should be minimum 2/3rds the width of the piece of furniture.
4) When in doubt, use Kraft paper or newspaper to help visualize the size of the artwork on your wall. Simply cut the paper to size and hang on the wall.
5) Last but not least, you can contact me and ask me -- I'm always happy to help!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 19, 2021
Did you know that the best time to visit Costa Rica is right now?!
Or in other words, my favorite months of the year in Costa Rica is November and December!
Why? Click here to find out!