View full product details
- For her the ocean was more than a dream,
it was a place she needed to visit to find herself.
And when she returned to the city,
you could see the sun in her eyes,
the wind in her hair, and taste the infinite salt in her lips.
- Jose Chaves
Bring the ocean home with this breathtaking sunset surfer print "Ocean Child".
- PRINTS: Image is printed on high-quality matte photo paper and ready for you to place in your vintage frame you snagged at the flea market!
- CANVAS: Image is printed on a premium, artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas (canvas weight is 360 GSM). Bottom line, this image will not fade! To make it even easier, the canvas comes with pre-installed hanging hardware = it's ready to hang straight out of the box. All you need is a hammer!
- ACRYLIC: Acrylic prints are made using state of the art technology to produce gallery quality prints. Produced by a family owned company with over 60 years in the acrylic manufacturing industry, the print quality and workmanship are unmatched. To top that all off, the print process does not produce any VOCs - - heck yea we love Mother Nature!
- FREE shipping within the continental US - - HECK YEA!!!
- Please contact us for international shipping rates.
Print only orders: Please allow up to 5 business days for your print order to be printed and shipped. To expedite your order, please contact us.
Canvas + Acrylic orders: Please allow 5-7 business days for the image to be printed and shipped. To expedite your order, please contact us.