Say ¡hola! to the gorgeous Black & White tropical photography you've been dreaming of for your walls with the B&W Tropical Paradise editioned collection,photographed + curated by your favorite #sunsetchaser Kristen M. Brown!
And it all started with that very first Black & White film photography class in middle school. However, it was not until 15+ years later that I allowed myself to really pursue my passion + start my photography business. Over those 15+ years, photography evolved to digital and I found myself learning a new way to translate the world around me with my work.
Now, over two decades later since first stepping foot in the dark room, what better way to launch my first print collection than by taking it back to where it all started? This B&W collection celebrates the origin of where it started with B&W film and the magic in the everyday, captured + edited digitally.
Now close your eyes, take a couple of deep breaths......and I hope this collection helps you fall back into your paradise day dream! 💕
The details? I got you!
* Limited edition of 100. Only 100 prints over the size of 24"x36" are available. As the editions sell, the price of the edition prints will increase = the value of your edition print increases!
* Printed on gorgeous, professional luster photo paper. Your image is printed with a thin white border around the photograph + digitally signed by Kristen for that extra touch on beautiful, highest quality archival lustre photo paper. This means that your print is made to last so that you can pass it on to your next generation. 🙌🏻💕 Click here for more info on printing.
* Certified 100% Authentic. Each print comes with a beautiful hand written Certificate of Authenticity. Certificates for edition prints are numbered.
* Convenient print sizes. No weird print dimensions here! Prints are available in 8"x10", 11"x14", 16"x20", 20"x30", 24"x46", 30"x40", and 40"x60" print sizes. These are the most common + universal print sizes, which means that your print will proportionately look great on your wall. In addition, if you'd like to frame your print yourself, you won't have to spend hours trying to find the correct size frame for your print AND you will have more framing options. If you need a custom print size, I'm happy to help - let's chat!
* Shipping and returns questions? Click here for more info on domestic US and international print shipping, rates, carriers, processing times, and return policy.
So many pretty prints living their best lives hanging in homes all around the world. Check out a sampling of what your fellow sunset chasers + beach lovers are gushing about below orclick here to read all the raving reviews!
"Kristen! I just unwrapped my new print "Paddle Out" and I’m dying. I’m gonna cry it’s so beautiful. It reminds me of the beach, which I already miss here in New Orleans. I’m getting teary right now just looking at it. It’s perfect and so beautiful. Thank you so much. I can’t say enough about it. And the way it was packaged, the way it looks in person. Oh my goodness. It’s probably the best piece of art that I’ve ever purchased. You’re amazing. Gracias!"
First things first, it definitely was love at first sunset and wipeout.😍 🌅 🌊
I'm the #SunsetChaser here at The Sunset Shop and @sambatothesea on IG. 📷 I totally understand how it feels to be caught up in every day life and not be able to be at the beach as much as you'd like, because I used to work in a cubicle on the 24th floor in the concrete jungle known as New York City.
But, my life was forever changed when I made a New Year's Resolution to learn how to surf, which led me to trade my heels for a camera and surfboard in Costa Rica 10+ years ago.
And even though you may live miles away from the ocean, you can have the beach in your every day too. Want to know more or need help picking which prints to bring home with you? Contact me -- I'm stoked to help!