Earlier this week, one of my Instagram friends tagged me in a post, prompting me to share eight things about me on IG...and I thought what better way for you and I to get to know each other better this #FelizFriday than for me to share these eight things with you too!
So here goes...
Eight Things About Me!
1. I traded my NYC corporate job 8 years ago for surfboard and camera in Costa Rica 8 years ago!
2. What inspired my move to CR? Surfing! I took my first surf lesson 9 years ago and it was love at first wipeout!
3. I’m 5’11”…which was great for my D1 college basketball days, but not so much for learning how to surf with a much higher center of gravity!
4. The sunsets in CR inspired me to pursue photography more than just a hobby — by making postcards out of my sunset photos!
5. The name “Samba to the Sea” was inspired by a dish towel from Anthropologie
6. Gidget’s name when I rescued her was “Brownie” — one of my nicknames!
7. I’m part Brazilian! Which is what initially drew me to the "Samba with me to the sea" tea towel while shopping in Anthropologie one afternoon!
8. I’m so thankful that you loving chasing sunsets with me!
9. Ok, I know I said eight...but I always like to be different! Ready for #9??? I can only keep a straight face in front of the camera for .5 seconds...then I burst out laughing. Just like this capture of me!
And now it's your turn!
If you'd like to share, I'd love to learn one (or a few) things about you! Comment below and I can't wait to hear from you! :)