Just because it's the holidays doesn't mean your holiday decor can't be beach inspired - now you can hang a piece of paradise on your tree this year with this limited edition glass locket photo ornament "The Road Less Traveled"!
What makes this glass locket photo ornament so special?
* Because every good adventure should start with a winding dirt road lined with dreamy palm trees just like this capture "The Road Less Traveled".
* LIMITED EDITION - less than 35 ornaments available, all featuring different photographs!
* Photo is printed on gorgeous, textured watercolor fine art paper which really helps the 2"x2" photograph pop inside the locket.
* Your choice of silver or antiqued brass 2.25"x2.25" glass photo locket. * Hang your ornament thanks to a gorgeous velvet ribbon in a soft eggshell color.
*Shipping is complimentary within the US!
* You can display your ornaments however you'd like - hang it on your tree, on an ornament stand, oh your rearview mirror in the car, on the branch of your favorite plant, pin it to your vision board, or whatever creative idea you have!
* AND these ornaments are in stock + ready to ship! Order yours now and get ahead of the product shortages and shipping craziness coming this holiday season.
One 2"x2" photo print printed on gorgeous, textured watercolor fine art paper placed in your choice of hinged, double paned silver or antiqued brass 2.25"x2.25" glass photo locket with a drop pin latch and 1/4" single faced velvet in eggshell to hang your ornament.
Ornament orders ship for FREE within the United States. For Canada, shipping is around $10 depending on location.
Due to the complex nature of shipping internationally, if you'd like to order a print and are located outside of the US and Canada, please contact us so we can get you a shipping quote -- we also are more than happy to ship to your freight forwarder of choice!
Please allow up to 7 business days for your print order to be printed and shipped. To expedite your order, please contact us.
"Kristen! I just unwrapped my new print "Paddle Out" and I’m dying. I’m gonna cry it’s so beautiful. It reminds me of the beach, which I already miss here in New Orleans. I’m getting teary right now just looking at it. It’s perfect and so beautiful. Thank you so much. I can’t say enough about it. And the way it was packaged, the way it looks in person. Oh my goodness. It’s probably the best piece of art that I’ve ever purchased. You’re amazing. Gracias!"
Having a hard time picking which print(s) to bring home with you?
Order a sample 4"x6" print pack so that you can physically see the prints in your space -- like how you would sample paint colors on your wall or a fabric swatch. Pick between 2-5 sample prints of your favorite photos here at The Sunset Shop.
P.S. A great way to narrow down which sample prints you'd like to order is to create a wishlist --click here to see how you can start your very own print wishlist!
So many awe inspiring photography prints living their best lives hanging in homes of collectors all around the world. Check out a sampling of what your fellow sunset chasers + beach lovers + adventure lovers are gushing about below or click here to read all the raving reviews!
Dreaming of having that awe inspiring, peaceful feeling at home with you compliments of Mother Nature? You're in the right place! Bring that zen feeling to your casa 🏠 with breathtaking coastal landscape photo prints!
First things first, it definitely was love at first sunset and wipeout.😍 🌅 🌊
I'm the #SunsetChaser here at The Sunset Shop and @sambatothesea on IG. 📷 And I totally understand how it feels to be caught up in every day life and not be able to be at the beach as much as you'd like, because not too many moons ago I worked in a cubicle on the 24th floor in the concrete jungle known as New York City.
But, my life was forever changed when I made a New Year's Resolution to learn how to surf, which led me to trade my heels for a camera and surfboard in Costa Rica.
So even though you may live miles away from the ocean, you can have the beach in your every day too -- because I created The Sunset Shop for youmy fellow sunset chaser + beach lover + wanderluster!