October 31, 2020
I made a mistake.
Yep, I by accident sent the wrong custom framed print to a customer. Kelly ordered the horizontal framed print of Arapahoe Glow, and I sent her the vertical framed print of this gorgeous Alpen sunset glow in the Colorado Rockies. 🤦🏼♀️
Thankfully, Kelly was super understanding - - she not only graciously waited for her correct order to be printed + custom framed, but she also has helped to turn my mistake into a fundraiser for a great cause!
That's right, with an extra, custom framed print, instead of re-selling it, I'm giving away this beauty AND the amazingly talented Boston based interior designer Gina Baran is teaming up with me to turn this giveaway into a fundraiser for Four Paws @fourpawsusa!
(Four Paws is the global animal welfare organization for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need, and protects them.)
So what's in the giveaway?
- 16"x20" custom framed Arapahoe Glow print by yours truly
- Turkish blanket, woven lidded canister made in Kenya, and salt air soy candle
Total value of this giveaway is over $300!!!
And how does this fundraiser giveaway work?
1) Donate minimum $5 to Four Paws USA for your entry to win. Each $5 donation increment gives you an extra entry. So $10 = 2 entries, $15 = 3 entries.
2) Send me a screenshot of your completed donation or forward me the confirmation email.
3) Be sure to follow both @sambatothesea @ginabaran and @abode.shoppe
4) Winner will be picked by random number generator Sunday, November 1st.
5) Please note that winner will need to pick up the giveaway at Gina's gorgeous store Abode Shoppe in Newbury, MA or pay for domestic US shipping.
Fundraiser closed! We raised $455 for Four Paws USA!!! And congrats to Megan Smith!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
May 20, 2022
One of the most common questions I'm asked is my journey of becoming a photographer.
How did I get started?
Did I study photography in school?
How long have I been photographing?
So how about we take it back, answer your questions, and chat about how my love of photography started?
December 10, 2021
Do you hoard digital photos, too?
If you’re like me, you have thousands of photos on your phone. And if you’re really like me, you have multiple 5TB external hard drives full of digital image files... 🤣
But you know what?
November 19, 2021
Did you know that the best time to visit Costa Rica is right now?!
Or in other words, my favorite months of the year in Costa Rica is November and December!
Why? Click here to find out!