October 31, 2020
I made a mistake.
Yep, I by accident sent the wrong custom framed print to a customer. Kelly ordered the horizontal framed print of Arapahoe Glow, and I sent her the vertical framed print of this gorgeous Alpen sunset glow in the Colorado Rockies. 🤦🏼♀️
Thankfully, Kelly was super understanding - - she not only graciously waited for her correct order to be printed + custom framed, but she also has helped to turn my mistake into a fundraiser for a great cause!
That's right, with an extra, custom framed print, instead of re-selling it, I'm giving away this beauty AND the amazingly talented Boston based interior designer Gina Baran is teaming up with me to turn this giveaway into a fundraiser for Four Paws @fourpawsusa!
(Four Paws is the global animal welfare organization for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need, and protects them.)
So what's in the giveaway?
- 16"x20" custom framed Arapahoe Glow print by yours truly
- Turkish blanket, woven lidded canister made in Kenya, and salt air soy candle
Total value of this giveaway is over $300!!!
And how does this fundraiser giveaway work?
1) Donate minimum $5 to Four Paws USA for your entry to win. Each $5 donation increment gives you an extra entry. So $10 = 2 entries, $15 = 3 entries.
2) Send me a screenshot of your completed donation or forward me the confirmation email.
3) Be sure to follow both @sambatothesea @ginabaran and @abode.shoppe
4) Winner will be picked by random number generator Sunday, November 1st.
5) Please note that winner will need to pick up the giveaway at Gina's gorgeous store Abode Shoppe in Newbury, MA or pay for domestic US shipping.
Fundraiser closed! We raised $455 for Four Paws USA!!! And congrats to Megan Smith!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 16, 2021
Do you feel like this year is simply just flying by too?
How did April sneak up on us???
April used to be one of my favorite months with the arrival of Spring...Azaleas, Tulips, Cherry Blossoms, and that sweet smell of Spring rain!
BUT April in Costa Rica is a tad bit different than April in the US...
April 06, 2021
As a sunset chasing photographer who splits time between Costa Rica and Savannah...Let's chat about my favorite places to chase sunset in Savannah!
March 26, 2021
Batten down the hatches at the beaches, because Semana Santa starts next week here in Costa Rica.
Click here to read more on Semana Santa in Costa Rica...and my recommendations if you plan on traveling to Costa Rica during Easter week!