Reset and dream away with these inspiring words + sunset photos fine art prints! We've paired three of your favorite sunset photos, photographed by Kristen, with three uplifting words of wisdom, written by Dana-Maxx...all you have to do now is pick which print is your favorite!
Pick from your favorite... Life's a Peach with "Serenity in this Moment" Tropical Sol with "Trust In Your Journey" Heaven with "Rise Above It All" OR If you buy two prints, and you'll get the third print FREEand we'll cover the cost of shipping! (see below)
DETAILS: * If you can't decide (we know it's a hard decision!), we suggest grabbing the 3 pack! Not only will you receive three prints instead of one, we've priced the 3 pack at one awesome collab only price -- (3) 8"x10" prints for the price of 2! AND you get FREE SHIPPING, but only if you purchase the 3 pack! Otherwise, shipping is a fair flat rate of $5. For orders to Canada, we need to charge + collect Canada GST / HST taxes. Depending on which province your order ships too, there will be a $3.50, $5, or $5.50 additional charge to your order.
* Limited edition of 50. Which means you and only 49 other people will have this print collab hanging in your home! So hurry before these beauties sell out!
* Printed on luxuriously smooth fine art paper. Each print is printed on matte 100% cotton hot press smooth, archival quality fine art paper. This means your prints are made to be handed on to your next generation as long as you treat them with love + care!
* Display them how you want to! With a thickness of 0.43mm, you can get creative with you want to display them! We love them framed, hung with a metal clip, resting on a shelf, or with a wooden frame hanger!
* Convenient 8"x10" print size. No weird print dimensions here! The 8"x10" print size is one of the most common + universal print sizes, which means you win't have to spend hours trying to find the correct size frame for your print! In addition, the the 8"x10" size is a perfect to add to your gallery wall or to fit perfectly on your bedside table...or your home office work from home setup!
* Shipping is limited to the US + Canada only. We love to travel internationally, but right now international shipping logistics has gotten trickier due to COVID. For Canada orders, please note that prints will be shipped from the US + to comply with Canada rules + regulations, we need to charge + collect Canada GST / HST taxes. Depending on which province your order ships too, there will be a $3.50, $5, or $5.50 additional charge to your order.
* Returns... Your print(s) are custom ordered just for you. As a result, all orders are final as soon as they are placed. We can only accept exchanges if your prints are damaged upon arrival. If your order arrives in such a condition, please contact us and let us know immediately. You have 24 hours from the time of delivery to report any damage to us. It is essential that you contact us within the 24 hours, so that we can claim compensation from the shipping company on your behalf, and send you a replacement.
CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC Each print is digitally signed by Kristen and comes with a beautiful hand written Certificate of Authenticity. Certificates for edition prints are numbered.
Printing Image is digitally signed by the photographer, Kristen M. Brown, on the front of the print.
Each image is printed on the highest-quality, beautiful archival lustre photo paper and ready for you to frame! Standard Archival Value of 100 years in home display and 200 years in dark storage. This means that your print is made to last so that you can pass it on to your next generation.
Prints have a thin white border around the photograph (1" white border for prints 11"x14" and smaller, 2" white border for larger sizes).
Need a frame for your print? Click here to pick a custom frame for your print.
Interested in a custom print size? Contact me - - I'm stoked to help!
Shipping and returns questions? We're able to print and ship to the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, Australia, United Kingdom, European Union, Japan, and beyond! If you're ordering a print with a delivery address that is not in the US, Canada, or Costa Rica, please contact us before you place your order to make sure your print order is processed properly. Click here for more info on shipping, rates, carriers, processing times, and return policy.
"Kristen! I just unwrapped my new print "Paddle Out" and I’m dying. I’m gonna cry it’s so beautiful. It reminds me of the beach, which I already miss here in New Orleans. I’m getting teary right now just looking at it. It’s perfect and so beautiful. Thank you so much. I can’t say enough about it. And the way it was packaged, the way it looks in person. Oh my goodness. It’s probably the best piece of art that I’ve ever purchased. You’re amazing. Gracias!"
Having a hard time picking which print(s) to bring home with you?
Order a sample 4"x6" print pack so that you can physically see the prints in your space -- like how you would sample paint colors on your wall or a fabric swatch. Pick between 2-5 sample prints of your favorite photos here at The Sunset Shop.
P.S. A great way to narrow down which sample prints you'd like to order is to create a wishlist --click here to see how you can start your very own print wishlist!
So many awe inspiring photography prints living their best lives hanging in homes of collectors all around the world. Check out a sampling of what your fellow sunset chasers + beach lovers + adventure lovers are gushing about below or click here to read all the raving reviews!
Dreaming of having that awe inspiring, peaceful feeling at home with you compliments of Mother Nature? You're in the right place! Bring that zen feeling to your casa 🏠 with breathtaking coastal landscape photo prints!
First things first, it definitely was love at first sunset and wipeout.😍 🌅 🌊
I'm the #SunsetChaser here at The Sunset Shop and @sambatothesea on IG. 📷 And I totally understand how it feels to be caught up in every day life and not be able to be at the beach as much as you'd like, because not too many moons ago I worked in a cubicle on the 24th floor in the concrete jungle known as New York City.
But, my life was forever changed when I made a New Year's Resolution to learn how to surf, which led me to trade my heels for a camera and surfboard in Costa Rica.
So even though you may live miles away from the ocean, you can have the beach in your every day too -- because I created The Sunset Shop for youmy fellow sunset chaser + beach lover + wanderluster!